Thursday, 27 March 2014

2 years from 2012 ...


Been awhile since I wrote in this blog ... a lot of people were migrating to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram ... etc ... somehow the blogs have kinda become redundant ... especially in my circle of friends.  There were some blogs still active .... after some encouragement from friends, strangers who read my blog anonymously who sent me personal emails ...

I wrote because it was therapeutic and it helped me to count my blessings ...helped me to refocus..it is journalling for me.. I do read my previous posts to gain insight and to be reminded of how far I have come in this journey.

The past 2 years .... many things have happened ... the most significant was coming to terms with who I am ... finally learning to accept myself .. the good and the bad ... yin and yang .... joy and sadness .... in everything there must be a balance ... and for once I am say that I am starting to like myself a bit more each day. The tone of this blog might not be the same as when I first started however my heart still burns strongly and am still madly and fiercely in love with Christ Jesus Who first sweep me off my feet in 1988.

I learned to laugh at myself a bit more ... learned to let go and keep moving on with life.  And the journey goes on....


2 comments:

Here we go again said...

I know blogs nowadays have become mostly redundant but I think it's still a nice way to share stories of life.

TZ said...

Dude, welcome back to blogging, I also just started to be more active in blogging... Miss those days when all of us trying to blog as many posts as possible.