Saturday, 23 October 2010

Yummylicious Kiwi Fruit

Recently I had found a new love in my life. I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH KIWI!!! Yes the Kiwi fruit is the apple of my eye now. I absolutely love it. It fills me up. It satisfies me. It quenches my thirst .... yummy ... it goes really well with yogurt which is a heavenly combination.

Both photos taken with my Tamron 90 mm F2.8 Macro lens which I am absolutely in love with as well. Next lens will be the prime lens 50mm F1.8 and the telephoto 55-300mm F4.5-5.6 VR II Nikon lens :)

Both pictures taken with the placing the Kiwi on a white chopping board and an A4 white paper as the background. Flash on the side and my dslr was handheld without any tripod... I was too lazy to take out the tripod :P Some tuning up done in Photoscape.

2 comments:

day-dreamer said...

Try the yellow one. It's even nicer. :P

David Lim said...

nice pics!