Thursday, 19 August 2010

A short update

A lot have happened in my life the past few months. There were ups and downs. But God had remained faithful and good to me all the time. I have started a one year Masters of Public Health course ( yeah many people ask me why oh why I wanna study again - well I wanna give myself another chance .... one more try .... and if it does not work out ... life goes on .... my priorities are different now ). I am still up late night now trying to finish off a presentation which is due this Friday...... which means that I will be falling asleep during classes tomorrow ... oh well as long as I get to complete my work :).

I have moved into a new house in Kota Kemuning and I plan to sell off my apartment in USJ. I moved in on June 25th 2010 and I must say ... I LOVE THE NEW HOUSE! It is very cozy .... I look forward to going home.

I am still looking for a church to go to but I am attending fellowships here and there and I am one step closer to a church where I can belong. Started taking keyboard classes with a brother in Christ who wants me to start serving in christian fellowship on Saturdays.

And my heart is still very much smitten by Jesus.

1 comment:

jimbocyberdoc said...

I can't find the LIKE button, but I like...:P