Sunday, 15 August 2010

Bukit Gasing hiking ... I finally did it!!!

I finally went for a hike to Bukit Gasing ..... though it might not be such a tough hike for me .. it was an achievement .... hehe ... I did not know that losing about 7 kgs can make such a big difference to my endurance. I had also been doing short runs on the treadmill.... I guess it all paid off. My sister had been asking me to tag along as she has been training for her Kota Kinabalu climb with her husband on August 16th 2010.


My sister in great shape.
Yes this is to prove that I was really there :P

The way out ... I ran out the last few bit :P ... I think if my endurance improves and I lose more weight .. I will aim to go for a climb to Kota Kinabalu :)

1 comment:

Theresa10 said...

Yeah! Welcome to Sabah and enjoy the food in Kota Kinabalu too.