Sunday, 28 February 2010

CNY 2010

Time really flies..... Feb 2010 is over .... another 10 more months and we will be in the year 2011. My nieces are growing so fast. They are both so adorable. I had a great time hanging out with my family during Chinese New Year. These are the special moments that I must treasure because it can slip away so easily and time waits for no man.
Both my nieces ... they have grown up so fast. Next year they will be 2 years plus ... should be fun to see them both interact with one another. We are planning to have Chinese New Year in Thailand.
I am looking forward to Chinese New Year 2011. Now let's make the most of 2010.

I am planning to visit People's Park Baptist Church today as I got an invitation from one of the bloggers .... hopefully I will fit in this time... been missing church too often nowadays.

No comments: