Sunday, 28 February 2010

How He loves us - sung by Kim Walker

How He Loves Us - sung by Kim Walker from Jesus Culture


He is jealous for me
Love's like a hurricane,
I am a tree
Bending beneath the weight of
His wind and mercy
When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory
and I realize just how beautiful You are and how great your affections are for me.

Oh, how He loves us so
Oh, how He loves us
How He loves us so.
(x2)

Yeah, He loves us
Whoa, how He loves us
Whoa, how He loves us
Whoa, how He loves.
(x2)

We are His portion and
He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption
by the grace in His eyes
If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking
So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss and my heart turns
violently inside of my chest
I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way


He loves us,
whoa, how He loves us
whoa, how He loves us
Whoa, how He loves
(x2)

Yeah, He loves us
Whoa, how He loves us
Whoa, how He loves us
Whoa, how He loves.

Yeah, He loves us
He loves us
He loves us
He loves.

Yeah, He loves us
Whoa, how He loves us
Whoa, how He loves us
Whoa, how He loves

He loves us,
Whoa, how He loves us
Whoa, how He loves us
Whoa, how He loves

You can check out the music video here.

The Jesus Culture website.


I was introduced to this song today at People's Park Baptist Church .... I loved what the worship leader share about how God's love is so ferocious .... how He loves us .... how He will never let go.... He will never let us go.

I found the original version sung by Kim Walker from the Jesus Culture group .... I can feel the anointing as she poured her heart out before Jesus. The presence of God filled me as I let the words of the song minister to me ....how the tears flow as God did His cleansing work in my heart ..... how my heart was burned with a passion once again when I first fell in love with Him ... how I myself too was madly in love with Jesus. That was in 1988... over the years I have allowed many things to come into my life .... I started work ... the trials and temptations ...the hurts.. the cares of the world had somehow clouded my heart and eyes for Jesus. But through it all, He had guarded my heart jealously .... He had never failed me ... He had never left me alone. Though man might fail me, Jesus had never let me down. The truth is when He comes and loves me .... I can never be the same again as the love of God compels me and woos me and fill me up. He knows me so well.

Oh how He loves me ..... I long to serve Him ... I long to love Him .... may my heart's desire and passion to love Him and to make Him known never cease but to continue burning more and more each day. Amen.

No comments: