Sunday, 28 February 2010

Church and lunch

Today I attended a church, People's Park Baptist Church. I was invited by a blogger, Simple Me. I am glad that I attended church as I have been missing church for a couple of months now since I got back from Europe. I hope that finally I have a place where I can belong and serve.

After church, my friend took me around to introduce me to the church members. I will be joining them for their prayer meeting this coming Wednesday. I will visit this couple for a couple of Sundays and see how it goes.

After church, we went for lunch, Yat Yeh Hing Restaurant which was famous for their chicken rice.
The char siew was lean and yummy.
Some vegetables.
The famous chicken.
The place we went to.

It was a good chance for me to get out of the apartment to meet with new friends instead of just locking myself up at home. I have been quite a couch potato. Trying to get back into the routine of going to the gym but feel more comfortable working out at home which was not so regular.

No comments: