Friday, 7 August 2009

25 mins to go before I board the plane

Finally I am here in KLIA ... 25 minutes before I board the plane to Amsterdam. Just checking my emails and having some juices before I board the plane ... wonder how the food will be during the flight ... hehe.

I really hope that I brought everything that I needed .. I am sure I must have left out some small stuffs but I can always get it in Rotterdam.

Hopefully my hotel provides internet so that I can still update you guys ... plan to take lots of pictures. After much thought I decided to stick to my Fuji Finepix F200EXR instead of bringing the Canon 350D along ... I rather travel light and enjoy the sight since I am usually a lone ranger. I am glad that I have a side kick in Netherlands before she flies back to Malaysia after her course.

2 comments:

TZ said...

Dude, have a nice trip to Netherland eh! :)

Twilight Zone said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!! Going so far for a vacation? Have fun dude!