Thursday, 9 July 2009

Why I love Penang Food!

I always look forward going to Penang. I love the food in Penang and it is definitely a place where I don't mind settling down when I am older and retired :)

The famous Penang Road Cendol
Asam Laksa at the shops below Kek Lok Si Temple
Char Siew Rice at Sky Hotel
First time I am having Fried Porridge at 113 Restaurant located at Fettes Road .. yummy :)
My buffet lunch at the conference
Nice Plum drink.

Man I got my work cut out at the gym when I get back to USJ :)

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Yummy!!! Feel like going to try the fried porridge... Something new to me. Thanks for the sharing.

Twilight Zone said...

Wah even a Penang born like me doesn't know got Fried Porridge. I will try it for sure. So you will be neighbours when we retire in Penang.

day-dreamer said...

*stomach growling in hunger*

David Lim said...

nice pics!

Yan said...

Nice food photography! I feel so hungry and wish to have a try on all the food! So, how?

sbanboy said...

Tracy
You shud try it :)

Twilight Zone
It is yummy .. shud try it out

day-dreamer
Opps I am hungry now as well ...

David Lim
Thanks alot :)

Yan
Catch a flight to Penang and you are good to go :)