Friday, 31 July 2009

Netherlands here I come !

Yes ! I will flying off to Netherlands next Friday. I just got my plane ticket this week. I will be attending a 3 weeks summer course at Erasmus University in Rotterdam.

Been so swamped with work that I did not have time to plan out what I wanna do in Europe. Good thing I have a friend over in Netherlands who is helping me plan out my trips.... and it is great to travel with a friend instead of going alone.

I am bringing my laptop along with my finepix F200EXR and I am still contemplating if I should bring my Canon 350D dslr camera along ... was thinking of traveling light...hmmm

I am definitely gonna miss Malaysian food :P

Ok good night guys ....cheers.

7 comments:

Yan said...

Have a fruitful grip. God Bless.

day-dreamer said...

Take good care in the Netherlands ya! Safe trip. :)

David Lim said...

nice :)
have a great trip!

Chris said...

safe n plesasnt journey..

pilocarpine said...

what course is it?

happy dippin in the summer...

fibrate said...

Bon voyage!

TZ said...

Dude... just 3 weeks ... Later u can have all the Malaysian food you wanna :)

Have a nice trip to Netherlands eh!