Wednesday, 10 June 2009

Ups and Downs


Ups and downs ..... part and puzzle of life...... full of surprises .... unpredictable ... tears and joy..... too bad no one to share it with ....... sometimes it is better to just keep it to myself and God. He is always there for me to fall back on ... He does not laugh at my tears or hurt ....He shares my joys ... my ups and downs ... He understands me completely ..... He knows me in and out .. more than I know myself. So I learn to quiet myself and trust Him .... learn to put on a happy face .... show that I am strong .... but deep inside .. it is God Who gives me the strength for another day.

2 comments:

Chris said...

hi Friend, how r u recently, doing good?

sbanboy said...

Hey Chris ... thanks for dropping by .... life goes on .. appreciate the concern :)

I am doing ok .. keeping myself busy. Do take k my friend.