Friday, 22 May 2009

Time alone ......

I took this picture when I was in Tioman with my cell group a couple of months back. Actually I went to Tioman right after I got back from Bali. I like moments like this by the beach .... sitting by the beach .... watching the waves come and go .... the feel of warm sand in between my toes .... maybe I should just move to an island ... such bliss .... so carefree..... these are the moments that I treasure .. time alone to reflex ... to unwind ... to turn off the handphone .... away from the internet and the emails..... to just bask in God's creation ... to love Him and to be loved Him.

4 comments:

Chris said...

IS IT TIOMAN BEACH STILL CLEAN AS LAST TIME?

sbanboy said...

Hey Chris ...hmmm the beaches are not so clean but still quite ok.... :)

Thankful Paul said...

Hello! :)

Bahija said...

HiHi, visited SIBKL tonight, went there for GDOP :) , great church, most important GDOP was a hit, I'm glad I attended. hehe