Sunday, 19 April 2009

Fish porridge


Fish porridge
Originally uploaded by sbanboy
Most of the time after church I usually have lunch on my own. Since
had some grocery shopping to do Carrefour Subang Jaya, I decided to
have porridge at Uncle Lim's in Subang Parade. I had not gone there
for quite some time. Now they offer chicken& fish porridge. I decided
to try the fish. Still very yummy. Alot had happened in my life since
I came back from Bali/ Tioman. I will slowly update this blog. Ok guys
have a great day. Time to chow down my food.

4 comments:

day-dreamer said...

You updated on the spot before makan? O.O

Robin said...

hi buddy,

glad life is back to normal.

[SK] said...

hope what has happened was as delicious as your fish porridge :)

sbanboy said...

day-dreamerYeah I used my phone ..hehe

RobinHey buddy ... slow and steady

SKI hope so too :)