Monday, 30 March 2009

I hate waiting at the bank

I really hate going to the bank ... that is why I like doing all my banking transactions online. I was forced to go to the bank today as my atm card security chip was faulty and I was not able to use it at the atm machines. I waited nearly one hour just to be called to the counter and the transaction to replace a new atm took only 10 minutes !! And I thought waiting at the clinic to see the doctor was long.

Good thing I had my PSP to keep me company while waiting for my turn.

8 comments:

*Anton* said...

I tend to arm myself with some reading material so as not to sit there staring at the ceiling. The post office sucks even more.

+Ant+

pilocarpine said...

at least you know you're surrounded by people with loads of cash...

not people with loads of viruses...

Kok Hon said...

Let me guess. Maybank?

Daniel Ng said...

Banks in Malaysia sucks big time, agreed with Anton, the post office sucks even more..

Puke.....

jimbocyberdoc said...

My maybank atm card had to be replaced 3 times already because of the stupid chip. i think they use tissue paper to make it.

sbanboy said...

anton
Yeah both the banks and post offices suck big time man ... I hate going there

pilocarpine
Hahaha ... I wish I was the one with loads of cash ... I will quit my job right now !!! .. haha

Kok Hon
BINGO !!!!

Daniel Ng
Agree ...hehe

sbanboy said...

jimbocyberdoc
Yup it was that stupid chip !!!

Michelle Mak said...

oh no...
having second thoughts now whether to open maybank acc or not...
they only have one public bank in the whole entire sungai petani and which is located in downtown...wanna bank in cheque also so susah....