Friday, 20 March 2009

Bali Here I come !!!!!

Bali trip was lovely and slowly and I am looking through the photos I have taken. We managed to buy tickets from AirAsia during the zero fare promotion last year. So we have been looking forward to this trip since last year. All packed and ready to go .. one of our friends offered to drive us to the airport. We will be in Bali from March 2nd to March 5th.
My friend taking the "kampung" way to the airport.... no need to pay tol.

We had McD while waiting flight. Actually bought drinks and had nasi lemak which bought on our way to the airport.
AirAsia !!! Now everyone can fly !!!!!!!!!
Landed in Bali safely....and immediately I was struck by the beauty and the culture around me. The people were so creative and artistic. The engravings and sculptures were breathtaking.
Taking the cap to our hotel. We made made bookings earlier over the phone. The hotel was Dua Dara ( 2 Virgins - ahem ahem )
The streets were full of motorbikes.


More to come as I sort the photos .... :)

1 comment:

fibrate said...

Would love to go there someday :)