Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Please pray for my sister

My brother in law and sister just left my apartment and I received more information regarding her pregnancy and the reason why she is getting admitted on Friday. She had gone for her regular check up and she is 37 weeks 5 days today. On Ultrasound, the doctor noted that the amniotic fluid was less than normal, therefore she advice my sister to get admitted on Friday for induction of labour and the doc will give her 24 hrs for a normal labour or else she will have to undergo a caesarian section by Saturday evening. Fetal movements according to my sister is less than normal and I have told my sister to monitor the fetal movement just in case.

Please pray for my sister and the safe delivery of my niece...that both mother and child will be safe.

Thanks alot .. appreciate it.

3 comments:

K|E|E|N|Y|E|E said...

Hope she is doing fine. :)

Twilight Zone said...

I have finished saying my prayers for both the mother and baby. Hope for the best.

sbanboy said...

thanks guys :D