Thursday, 22 January 2009

A new place

I have been transferred to another unit within the same organization. So far so good .. the boss is nice and the people are friendly. But it will be more busy. I am not afraid of more work if the environment is nice. Just a few more days and I will be on my Chinese New Year leave. Looking forward to it as my brother will be flying back from Bangkok and my dad will be flying back from Indonesia. And on the first day of Chinese New Year, we will all spend it in KL with my sister,brother in law and my niece. Nowadays I am always in the baby section looking for things to buy for my 2 nieces. I am gonna be so broke but they are such a bundle of joy.

3 comments:

*Anton* said...

Things are certainly looking (high) up for you. Cheers! ^_^

Another porky trip with me soon?
+Ant+

[danial][ma] said...

hej! bro...wishing you and family a happy chinese new year...GONG XI FA CAI! may the year of Ox bring a lot of happiness, wealth, joy and great health...

Yan said...

Blessings for the 牛 (new) year!