Friday, 2 January 2009

A new begining 2009

Thanks guys for the sms and emails and messages left for the Christmas and New Year wishes ... really appreciate all the messages a lot. But as usual the last day of 2008 and the first few days of 2009 will be a time of soul searching for me .... time for me to look back at how far I have come ... and what to set my eyes on for 2009 ... these are the times when I will keep to myself. .... soul searching ..... looking inside .... and hope to improve for the better. A new begining in 2009 !

So I know this is a bit late ... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 to all of you. May 2009 be a great year for all of us.

10 comments:

Fable Frog said...

oh~ no wonder you're like suddenly dissappeared~ Happy 2009:)

TZ said...

Happy New Year ... May all your resolutions and wishes come true eh! :-)

Robin said...

The year 2008 is gone but it makes us strong.
The path was long, but we walked with a song.
There were fears and tears but we had reasons for cheers.
Wishing u happy memories of 2008and a healthy and blissful new year.

With Gratitude and Loving Kindness,
ROBIN

day-dreamer said...

Happy 2009~

Twilight Zone said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR DOC! I made a bear to give you New Year hugsss! Did you see your snowman for X'mas?

[SK] said...

have a happy and healthy new year 2009 ahead.. it's not late, still beginning of the new year :)

Victor Kiu said...

Happy New year Johnny! Hope you have a wonderful year 2009!!

*Anton* said...

You are most welcome.

I disappeared too coz I did a bit of soul searching myself.

Please don't search too long ya.

+Ant+

K|E|E|N|Y|E|E said...

Hope you'll have a wondeful year ahead. :)

sbanboy said...

fable frog
yeah loh MIA loh .. thanks for the email and sms

TZ
Thanks my friend ... started using my treadmill liow

Robin
Thanks my friend ..good to see u again :D

day dreamer
Happy New Year to you too

twilight zone
Thanks for the thoughtfulness. I really like the snowman and bear ..haha

sk
Hey man .. thanks for dropping by .. a new year .. a new beginning .. best wishes to u too

Victor Kiu
Thanks alot .. happy new year to you too

Waiting for you to be a pilot :P

anton
M back ... and when can we go Bak Kut Teh again ..hehe

keenyee
May you have a great too !