Saturday, 3 January 2009

Lost and Clueless


clue·less

adj. Lacking understanding or knowledge.


lost

–adjective
1. no longer possessed or retained: lost friends.
2. no longer to be found: lost articles.
3. having gone astray or missed the way; bewildered as to place, direction, etc.: lost children.
4. not used to good purpose, as opportunities, time, or labor; wasted: a lost advantage.
5. being something that someone has failed to win: a lost prize.
6. ending in or attended with defeat: a lost battle.
7. destroyed or ruined: lost ships.
8. preoccupied; rapt: He seems lost in thought.
9. distracted; distraught; desperate; hopeless: the lost look of a man trapped and afraid.
–verb (used with object), verb (used without object)
10. pt. and pp. of lose.
11. get lost, Slang.
a. to absent oneself: I think I'll get lost before an argument starts.
b. to stop being a nuisance: If they call again, tell them to get lost.
12. lost to,
a. no longer belonging to.
b. no longer possible or open to: The opportunity was lost to him.
c. insensible to: lost to all sense of duty.


Lost and clueless ... that is how I feel now ... in spite of soul searching ... I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel..... hopefully will find it soon.... in the meantime .... I am lost and clueless. What am I searching for?

5 comments:

Fable Frog said...

is it the uncertainty of a new year that is making you feel this way? sometimes it is best not to analyze~ (^.')

*Anton* said...

Just feel blessed, dear friend. Please do contemplate, but with the motive of finding positive solutions. Wallowing in negativities isn't good at all.

What works for me is to think of all those who are much more unfortunate than me. An occasional visit to the orphanage and other ctrs for the underprivileged puts me back on the positive track.

Hope all'll be well for you soon. ^_^

+Ant+

doc said...

is it not time you & i had a long chat? come over - presumably that's why you left your towel behind the last time.

-kar- said...

Dilemma means mind settle for one thing but heart desires another...

sbanboy said...

fable frog
I feel that I over analyze alot sometimes.

anton
thanks bro

doc
Wah u still have my towel ah ??? Yeah a visit is long over due

kar
possible..