Friday, 23 January 2009

Happy Chinese Year !!!

Happy Chinese New Year to all who are celebrating Chinese New Year ! I am really looking forward to it. I will be taking half day off work today to run some errands.

Will be busy the next few months. ... Feb will be busy with taking pre wedding photographs for Kok Hon and attending a friend's wedding in Kampar Ipoh, March will be going to Bali and Tioman, April will be going to China, May my best friend Kok Hon's wedding ... I will be the best man ... hopefully can shed a few kgs by then and in June I will be attending another wedding in Singapore and a big conference organized by my department. I have not planned the 2nd half of the year yet.

The new department that I am in ... is so far very nice .. it feels like one big family and the boss is very nice and supportive. I am looking for courses to further my career in Clincial Epidemiology.

I am also excited about the current church I am attending now .. SIB KL. I will be signing up for their New Life bible classes and I hope to start serving soon.


I received this e card from a good friend.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to ALL.

4 comments:

Thankful Paul said...

Do you believe in miracles?

day-dreamer said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you and your family! :)

TZ said...

Dude, you have a busy months in the near future ... Happy Chinese New Year :)

kurukure said...

Happy Chinese New Year.