Monday, 26 January 2009

Chinese New Year Feast !!!

I always look forward to mom's cooking during Chinese New Year. This year there are only 4 of us .... dad, mom, my bro and me. Sister is doing her one month confinement in KL. Mom usually cook up a storm during the New Year Eve dinner. There will be roast pork, mushroom abalone, chicken etc.
All laid out on the table
Mushroom with abalone
Home made roast pork

Top ups after you finish the first bowl of rice.

The 1st day of Chinese New Year ... mom will cook a vegetarian dish.

Red fiber rich rice :D

I think I will need to go a one week fast to shed the extra pounds :D

9 comments:

day-dreamer said...

Yum yum!

Haha I also think that I've already put on weight although it's just chor yat today.

Need to start keeping fit again after CNY. LOL~

*Anton* said...

Fully agreed! I think we' all have to go on a diet after all this makan makan. ^_^

+Ant+

doc said...

happy new year!

(you'll need more than a week. heh heh!)

Jonzz said...

One week is not enough, ha ha.

Happy Chinese New Year!

kyh said...

Give me your extra fats! LOL! I need them, srsly.

TZ said...

Dude, everyone is looking forward for CNY... me too! I think all of us is looking on getting rid of extra weight that we gained during CNY :p

Victor Kiu said...

Nice food.. Hope you enjoyed your Chinese New Year

kurukure said...

Woow so many delicious dishes. Gong Xi Fa Cai

K|E|E|N|Y|E|E said...

My makan2 still going on until now though. Can only start dieting after 15th. :)