Wednesday, 3 December 2008

3 day course

I will be attending a 3 day course starting today ... I hope I won't fall asleep. I have this tendency to be narcoleptic during meetings ... don't know why .. I pinch myself, slap myself, take coffee/tea but as soon as I spend into the meeting room, I will fall asleep. Got a few deadly looks from others when I started dozing off ... good thing I have not reached the state when I snore or salivate ..... phew.

I better make sure I sit with people I know so they can give me a kick to wake me up.

Ok guys have a great day.

Cheers

11 comments:

Fable Frog said...

i think everyone hate course, well unless the one giving the course is HAWT!! :P

Lifebook said...

Me toooo... always want to sleep in seminar. :P

Have fun.

TZ said...

wake up! Wake up!... stay focus eh!

Twilight Zone said...

Heh heh you sound like a baby that could doze off anywhere. Exercise will keep us alert. I used to have same problems with so many meetings daily. Torturing routine.

Bengbeng said...

if i were you, i would be sleeping by 2.00p.m. I normally feel a little pooped after lunch. Even a 2 minute doze works wonders for me hahahahahah

*Anton* said...

Fully agreed with Froggie! ^_^

+Ant+

jerry maguire, jr. said...

narcoleptic? ru sure? dats pretty darn serious maa!! huhu

K|E|E|N|Y|E|E said...

Guess I have the same problem as well. Let me know if you have the solution. :)

Medie007 said...

huahuahua...
i sleep in anything that requires me to sit still for more than 10 minutes. :P

Chris said...

All the course, meeting, seminar, talks... i will fall sleep. :p

sbanboy said...

Wow it seems we have the same problem eh ? :P