Tuesday, 18 November 2008

Yippee Petrol price down to RM2 !

Yippee .... good thing I did not pump petrol yet ... today stated in the Star newspaper that the petrol prices had dropped to RM 2.00 !!!!! the link is here. I wonder if it will drop any further.

Anyway it is good for me as I will be driving to Johor and Singapore to meet up with some friends over the weekend. There a couple of friends in Singapore who I have not met face to face but I have I known them for 7 years !!! We all met while playing the online game .. Ragnarok. Now they have migrated to World of Warcraft . ( I am taking a break from WOW for now )

6 comments:

Twilight Zone said...

I heard that Datuk Shahrir Abdul Samad will try to propose it to RM1.92 as per the market price. By then we can sing & dance at Shell station.

sbanboy said...

twilight zone
wah that time must dance loh if the price goes down to RM 1.92

TZ said...

I just pump my petrol @ full tank... :-( BTW, the petrol price gone down but others goods still in the high side ... what's the different?

hahaha... can drive to Penang next week :-)

K|E|E|N|Y|E|E said...

Well, let's set a time and dance together. :)
Good news for me as I'll drive to Ipoh this weekend.

Twilight Zone said...

|K|E|E|N|Y|E|E|E| - You like Salsa or Dirty Dancing? The Shell station will catch fire.... if we dance there.

sbanboy said...

tz
Yeah loh other things are still the same price :)

Have a safe drive to Penang

keenyee
Have a safe drive to Ipoh ... wah dancing ah ? :)

twilight zone
Hehe .. not just Shell station will catch fire .. all the petrol stations will catch fire :)