Thursday, 27 November 2008

Under the weather

I crashed my macbook last night ... I guess too much time on World of Warcraft. So I had to reformat and reinstall everything from scratch. This only happened like 3 times since I bought my macbook which is 2 yrs old now. Previously when I was using Windows XP I had to reformat and reinstall quite frequently. So had to stay up late reinstalling the OS and most important was installing Warcraft and getting the latest updates ...hehe. Currently playing a lvl 36 undead priest and I cant wait to get my shadow form when I am level 40.

Unfortunately this morning after I arrived at work, my nose became stuffed and I started sneezing ... now down with a fever and a bad flu. Duh and it is only half day. Need pop in some decongestant and my multivitamins. Hopefully it will clear up soon.

Anyway I am looking forward to the weekend .... I will be going back to Seremban .... I am getting involved in the Christmas program where I will be singing and there will be practice on Sundays. Really looking forward to it ... and I had not sang in ages .... hopefully wont croak like a frog :)

9 comments:

Twilight Zone said...

Get well quick! Can you post your singing in YouTube?

K|E|E|N|Y|E|E said...

Flu....he's a best friend of mine that visiting me once in a short while. Have a nice trip back and yeah, do post your singing video. Lovely...

Nkw@i said...

oo, hehehe....become the member of the choir? hehe, that is fun!....
oh well, pump more vitC and the flu will be gone!~~~

Chris said...

I am looking forward to this Saturday too cos go clubbing again,, haha,,

mich said...

get well soon!!

fibrate said...

I thought Macs don't EVER crash...you must be having marathon gaming sessions LOL

sbanboy said...

Twilight Zone
Wah shy lah to post my singing in youtube .. come to my church for Christmas lah

keenyee
I have been flu free for quite some time now .. maybe I was zonked out from the driving and was really stuffy when I was driving back without the air cond

nkwai
Thanks bro .. not the choir .. I will be doing a solo :)

Chris
wah enjoy yourself !!!

mich
thanks alot :)

fibrate
Macs usually dont crash unless I did something dumb ...hehe

Victor Kiu said...

Ya, post it on the youtube or on your blog!! we wish to hear it..

Nkw@i said...

wahhh solo!!! geng leh....must record it !!!!~~~