Saturday, 1 November 2008

Lunch at Dragon I, The Curve

After the breakfast at Dim Sum place on Saturday with my friends .... I met up with 2 more friends for lunch. I went to pick her from her condo at Damansara and we decided to have lunch at Dragon I at the Curve. I was able to find a parking place ... usually I will have to go round and round to look for a parking place on the weekends ... hence the reason why I prefer to stay home on weekends ... unless I am going to Summit USJ, Subang Parade or Carrefour where parking is not a problem.
Long beans with minced meat
Pork ribs again !!!! Yummy coz no bones :)

I love this steamed peanuts

4 comments:

Twilight Zone said...

You seem to have good fate with good food all the time! What's your secret?

William H said...

Dragon I food is ok...
you did not try the siao lon pao?

Victor Kiu said...

Wow.. Peanuts, My Fav!!

YANZ said...

yummm... i love steamed peanuts too =P