Monday, 3 November 2008

India here I come

Today is the day I will be flying to India with a team from my church. I will be in India from Nov 3rd till Nov 14th. Do keep me in prayer. This is something which I had wanted to do for a long time since my church started to minister in India.

I have not been feeling well ... fever,bodyache and headache.....but I am popping in panadol .. hopefully it will tide me over this period.

I might not be updating my blog unless I can get internet connection. So take care guys and see you all in 2 weeks

3 comments:

Twilight Zone said...

God will surely bless you for your good heart. You will be safe & happy! I only worry that you will fall in love with India & won't come back!

day-dreamer said...

Have a safe and fun trip!

Tracy said...

God bless. Take good care and drink more mineral water over there.