Saturday, 15 November 2008

Feeling blue again

Just been back a couple of days and I already miss the people in India. I have made some great friends. I am really not looking forward to work next week. I am not looking forward to lonely dinners and nights by myself in my apartment. I am not looking forward to the jams in KL. Bills to pay ... so much distraction over here .... things are superficial ....... Over there there people had so little but there was contentment and we had each other ..... I was reminded about how to live my life...... I went to India to minister to others and to touch lives, in the end they were the ones who minstered to me and touched my life.

Over here, loneliness is my constant companion..... something which I still struggle with. Maybe someday I will go back again and stay a bit longer if time and finance permits. Until then, I will just have to keep on moving on.

9 comments:

K|E|E|N|Y|E|E said...

U'll always have friends and us here. Are you staying in USJ?

sbanboy said...

keenyee
thanks man .. appreciate it.
Yup I am staying in USJ

TZ said...

Bro, when r u free for dinner next week? Let's go out for dinner :-p

Bengbeng said...

u will feel better in a day or two :)
at least yr blog is still online unlike mine hahahahahaahha

wat i do when i feel blue is to pump iron at the gym... it works wonders for me as i try to forget my present circumstances at that particular moment

sbanboy said...

tz
give me a buzz bro

bengbeng
I will give it a try today ... thanks man

TZ said...

Bro, I agreed with Bengbeng... go and hit the gym... release all the blues there and come back fresh :-)

Twilight Zone said...

Hey Doc! How can I cure your blues? Let me buy you ice cream! Heeeeee!

K|E|E|N|Y|E|E said...

Haha..pump iron? Good luck man. Bet tz and benbeng will become good trainers of yours.

sbanboy said...

tz
will try it out

twilight zone
when and where ? ;)

keenyee
Tz had always nagged me about my fitness and now Bengbeng is my advisor :)