Saturday, 1 November 2008

Dim Sum at Kam Hin

Meet up with a few friends on Saturday to have dim sum. Managed to make some new friends and it was amazing how we clicked... talked about all sorts of things .... (mental note to myself : I should go out and meet people more often )

This was the first time I was eating at this place .. the coordinates are N 03.08581º E 101.68986º which you can key into your GPS to find the place. I think I will start putting up the GPS coordinates to the places that I have gone to.

They are famous for their pork ribs ... we ordered a few plates :)

Otherwise it was the company which made the day :)



5 comments:

Twilight Zone said...

I love the Pork Ribs there! It's World Class!

William H said...

i have been to this restaurant quite often.

K|E|E|N|Y|E|E said...

Wondering where is this. :)

*Anton* said...

Is this the famous place at Kuchai Lama?

+Ant+

TZ said...

heheheh... I been to this dim sum place before ... Yummy! :p