Thursday, 30 October 2008

Yummy Breakfast

I usually get up at 530 am and if I am able to get out of my apartment by 615 am ... I will be able to reach Jalan Pahang by about 7 am..... just enough time for me to have my favorite breakfast of wanton mee with extra dumplings at the place which I have affectionately named "The LongKang". This is a small shed located in Taman Titiwangsa and the shed is just situated right next to a long kang ( drain ). They served noodles, drinks, toasted bread and half boiled eggs.
Extra dumplings
The char siew is calling out my name
It gets pretty packed. Most of the people who come here are people who go jogging in the morning and people like me on our way to work.

Sometimes I will call one of my friends who stay 5 mins away from the LongKang to have breakfast together ... nothing like having a great meal with a good friend.

Come join me someday :)

10 comments:

K|E|E|N|Y|E|E said...

Well, looks yummy. I wish I could join someday. :)

sbanboy said...

keenyee
Hehe ... yup looks and taste yummy :)

Sure we can go makan one day .. give me a buzz.

Chris said...

Wah... u wake up so early ar to work?

sbanboy said...

chris
Yeah loh ... coz in USJ if go to work too late sure stuck in the jam like crazy. 5 or 10 minutes really make a big difference. :)

BiologicalClockTicking said...

Longkang, but the place looks clean. Hmmmm, will go soon since I pass the place quite often. The fried noodles behind tawakal is great too! :)

sbanboy said...

biologicalclockticking
hey give me a buzz and we can have breakfast together :)

suatengboy said...

wantan: come.. come.. eat me with all my oil.. let me clog your arteries up...

ah see: nevermind, eat more, i have share in the stall...

sbanboy: yumyum...

K|E|E|N|Y|E|E said...

Sounds like breakfast gathering going here. Fried noodles sounded good too..

Faye fly said...

sometime eatin food bside long kang only make it more yummy :P

mich said...

ha where isit eh??
taman titiwangsa...
erm...turning in from the BP station opposite a primary skool?