Thursday, 23 October 2008

Tired but not zonked out

The past few days I have been silent as I was busy with my department conference which was from Mon till Wed. Just settled it yesterday but was kinda zonked out that I ended up sleeping early instead of going over to my sister's place for dinner yesterday. I think I still have a lot of sleep debt to pay back.

A lot of things have been happening in my life. The India trip in November is always on the back of my mind and it will all work out smoothly. Just another week to go ...... need to start packing, prepare my testimony to share during the trip. Get my Canon 350D ready for action along with more memory cards ... I will be the official photographer during the trip. Bringing my compact Fuji finepix f100FD along with me.

I heard news that my transfer to my current department is finally official and the letter will be out in November. But after working here a month ... I have seen a lot of things which I don't like ... but hey there are not perfect working environment and I will keep reminding myself why I am here. I have more time for myself.

My health is improving .... there is a different kind of stress here and I like the fact that I am popping in less panadol for my headaches which are less frequent now since I started my nutritional supplement one month back.

6 comments:

Twilight Zone said...

We sail on same boats. I pop in Cafergot pills more than candies. I try to get masseur to de-stress me often. Happy holidays & blog about the Indians, ok.

TZ said...

Bro, I will not be able to meet u in Malaysia when i have my vacation on November... Anyway, have a nice journey to India :-)

jerry maguire, jr. said...

ur travellin soon, again aye?

Bengbeng said...

i pop panadol pills as a pain killer on a regular basis. i got to find a long term solution. thid popping of panadol hs probably harmed me in some way

Chen said...

Well, u have more time for yourself and better life quality. That really counts, huh? And not forgetting, no more tiring and exhausting active on calls :D

Chris said...

Sigh,.... work is alwaz like that...