Monday, 20 October 2008

My refuge

I guess I am still learning how to accept that some things just won't work out no matter how hard I try ..... I guess it was just not meant to be. Nowadays I have kinda stopped trying to analyze a situation too much .... why relationships don't work ? Why certain friendships just die off ? It takes 2 to tango and I am tired of one way relationships. I am tired of trying and opening up my heart again and again and getting hurt. For now I think I will start building up the walls again. I need to find peace within myself again .... for now I think I want to be left alone .. it is less complicated that way. At least I know why I am alone due to my own choice.. I have closed the door for now .... and I think I like it this way for the time being. Less hassle... less expectation ... less heartache.... less hurt.... yes for now .. this is my refuge from the turbulence outside.

4 comments:

day-dreamer said...

Guess we're all just normal human beings...

Take care there, sbanboy. :)

Ah-Bong said...

awww. hugs. :)

suatengboy said...

what happen? who broke your heart?

xiaocao said...

You are not alone. Building walls sound good for a season, it's always eventually enlarging our hearts for others that brings happiness to life.

Dont build too long. :)

WWJD?

'And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge-that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.' Eph 3:17-19