Sunday, 12 October 2008

A mess

Life has been a mess since I got back from Bangkok.... my apartment is in a mess ... the conference project by my department is in a mess ...... my health is in a mess ...... my hair is in a mess ..... everything is in a mess ..... it is so easy to have tunnel vision sometimes ... I guess most of the time ... I get so caught up in my small world that I sometimes forget that there is a bigger world out there..... in November when I travel to India for my church mission trip, I will see the bigger world.... that I have been blessed so much that it is time to touch someone's life instead of focusing on what I am lacking but rejoicing and thanking God in what He had provided.

God had been nudging my heart .... my motives ... my priorities .... I am spiritually and mentally trying to get myself ready for the India trip in November which is 3 weeks away and time really flies... and pastor already warned that there will be a 2 HOURS WALK !!!!! Can they just put me in a cart and push me around for that long walk .... hmmmm.

Still feeling blue after coming back from Bangkok .. wishing for things which are out of my grasp... still lonely .... still fat ..... ok snap out of it ... time to clean up my apartment , clean up the mess, walk on the treadmill and have my meal replacement shake for lunch. I am thinking of going vegetarian until I go for my trip to India.

Have a great Sunday.

5 comments:

day-dreamer said...

Everything will sort out soon, hang in there. Add oil!

TZ said...

Bro, it's time to shape up for your India trip... belief me u need to walk more than 2 hrs :-p

Stop thinking about people push u around with the cart :-p Get up and do more exercise to shape up, hit the gym and as your PT to get u there :-)

ashley said...

The cart seems like a good idea.. then again. who's gonna be pushin it ? :P

Well.. live life to the fullest for there's no room for regret..
Yes.. snap out of those 'depressive' thoughts.. life's to short to waste on those moments..
Time to get things shaped up and set the gear ready for the mission !!

God Bless ! Be Happy ! :)

Nkw@i said...

Lol...mostly, every end of the year, every one do feel as blue as the sky...because there are many festivals are located that time around....

mess? i believe sooner or later, the mess will be sort out if you believe in your hands that you can sort it out and take your courage and all your will to sort it....

well, eat in the healthy way do help you such as eat less meat, less fat, less carbo., more fruits, more vege, more protein....I'm sure you know it since you are from the doctor field right?...hehe...

let live your life to the fullest....live your life as there were no tomorrow...dont regretting any thing because regretting will discourage you and it's kinda wasting some time too....

cheer and gambate!.....
I wish to view a lot of pictures from you which you'll take on your coming India trip :P

have a nice day....

Bengbeng said...

going vegetarian sounds like a great idea. during the yrs i was in west malaysia i was partly vegetarian, n it tasted different but ok. there r so many different mushrooms, tauhu etc, beans. R u sure u can make it? hahahaha