Monday, 6 October 2008

Feeling blue

Feeling blue after such a long break and I already miss my niece. Wish I can just live free ... free from financial constrains .... free to fly over to see my niece,bro and sis in law ... free to give the best to my family ..... free to buy a car ( I had to turn down buying a 2nd hand Toyota Vios because after calculating and calculating I realized that I CAN'T EVEN AFFORD A SECOND HAND CAR !!!!!!!!!! )

I have started a new venture which hopefully will be my passport to freedom and to achieving my dreams ... will share more later :D

Oh yeah ran out of idea what to have for lunch and I decided to just have low sugar soya bean milk and a cup of margerine free corn :D

6 comments:

Nkw@i said...

take your time in archieving your dream...no matter how hard, as long as you dont give up, you can archieve your dream...just...it take some time... lol...
i just wanna mean there is no one that just do little then gain many...

CP Waterman said...

Wah free free & free, must be a good venture, take care brother! haha

Leonard said...

Wow, what kind of diet is that ?? I could never do that..

Bengbeng said...

that is terrible for lunch. not enuf nutrition. unless something unexpected happens, time is something we all have. be patient in the pursuit of yr dreams.

suatengboy said...

oii, got venture bever share share with me ah?

YANZ said...

sigh, i understand what u mean... about being free from financial constraints... =)

so, healthy, just soya bean milk & margerine free corn... wish i had your kind of self-control =D