Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Need help ....

Hey guys ... I need some help. Can anyone teach me how to use Microsoft Office properly.... I mean I only know the basics ... I want to know more about Excel and Access.

We can meet on a regular basis over dinner.

Another thing is .... is there anyone living around Subang Jaya or USJ who can teach me piano ? I have inherited a digital piano from my sister and I used to learn piano ages ago and I stopped at grade 4 .... bascially can't remember except I can play the scales :D

Do drop me an email or message me at my gmail messenger : sbanboy@gmail.com

Thanks alot

7 comments:

Lifebook said...

Can help you with the Office.

Nkw@i said...

excel ah....
doing some simple formula, i still know oh....
access ah....
that can wrote a program =D
piano ah....
I learn till grade 6 hehehe....2 grade higher than you...
but now, like you, sudah karat @_@

oh...living at usj...no wonder so jam.....sunway = always jam one de loh....

sbanboy said...

lifebook
Thanks alot ... when can we start ?

nikwai
2 grade higher than me also better than me ...hehe.

Nkw@i said...

hehehe....but now learning guitar~ :P

William H said...

haha....

okok..... this is my email... pouletw@gmail.com
:)

have a nice day...

[danial][ma] said...

hej! bro...really wanna help you but i am too far away...hehehehee...

day-dreamer said...

Can consider self-exploring too... the Microsoft Office thingy. No one really taught me how to use it before. :x