Sunday, 21 September 2008

Kim Gary in Sunway Pyramid

After hanging out in One Utama ... my friend wanted to check out the new Ipod Nano 16gb in Machines there as Mac City in 1 U did not have the 16gb model yet. Well went all the way to Machines and it seems that they also only have the 8 gb model. So we decided to just walk around Sunway Pyramid and have our dinner there.

Raya Decorations were everywhere. There also lots of shops selling things to decorate the house. I was walking past this shop selling lamps and I wanted to try out the Finepix F100FD higher ISO settings and I was impressed :D

We decided to have dinner at Kim Gary .... one of my favorite eating place .... they serve yummy food and they are fast and are reasonably priced.
I ordered the shredded pork with fried egg mushroom rice ... very yummy .. it was my first time trying it .... my all time favorite is deep fried pork rice :D
Ice milk coffee
I wanted to try out this pineapple with sausage. Also yummy .... :D
The parking was full so I had to go all the way to the parking in the roof.

3 comments:

Bengbeng said...

this post esp the pics makes me wish i was living in Kl again. i was in KL from 2000 to 2002. i was studying n away from Mrs BB and benghui was just a baby then :)

so much to crave n want n wandering around with empty pockets :)

Nkw@i said...

wahh..really so many ppl ah? all go for raya shopping?

sbanboy said...

bengbeng
Yeah loh .. so much to buy and so little money :(

nikw@i
Yeah both One Utama and Sunway Pyramid were packed with people :D