Sunday, 14 September 2008

Hooked on World Of Warcraft

I have a new addiction !!!! I am hooked on World of Warcraft .... just started 2 days back. Basically a friend from Singapore kinda poisoned me and brain washed me enough to give this online game a try. So I went to Popular Bookstore and purchase the DVD and the activation codes for a one month subscription and I must say I am hooked ... I am currently playing WOW on my macbook and I plan to hook it up to my 32 in LCD TV to play the game .... man I will be losing a lot of sleep :D

I used to play Ragnarok Online when it was first launched ... stopped when the network got too crowded or when most of my friend stopped playing .... it in Ragnarok that I met up a few friends from Singapore and we are still in touch after all these years :D

I have also given Maple Story a try ....

So do any of you guys play online games ??? Let's meet up online and form a party.

If any of you guys are playing World of Warcraft ... so look for me .. I am in Grogonnash (United States) I am with the Horde.

I have a few characters :
1. Troll Priest : Name : Raphe
2. Orc Warrior : Name : Malador
3. Troll Hunter : Name : Palador
4. Orc Warlord : Name : Zalador

Do give me a buzz and we can form a party and I really need to level up :D

7 comments:

Lifebook said...

Hmmm.. long night ahead. :)

It is very addicted. My colleagues and I used to form a team in office and we played at the office after office hours.

William H said...

haha.....

i love WOW... im at the same server you played... horde also.. im a lvl 70 mage....

now no more... currently only on and off in lineageII....

wanted to play back WOW... but the commintment is too huge... so i stopped....

have fun... is a really nice game... if can go for warlock or assasin... currently is the best PK class.....

TZ said...

wow! ... World of Warcraft... what kind of games is this? My team members also playing this... soon i will try but not now ... hehehe :-p

[danial][ma] said...

hej! bro...hahahahahaa...now this game will become your new 'on-call'...hehehehheee...;-)

day-dreamer said...

I'm now an inactive Mapler. Haha.

Nkw@i said...

haha..what a WoW!..hehe
RO.....maple....you did played?!

ah well...I quit both for long long time already...due to how bad the streamyx line goes...

I like to play those game like Wow, lineage, maple, Ro and others...but haiz....you know lah how good the streamyx serve...but now, heheh...all the time playing my nds! =D

let play multiplayer in nds, can? =D

sbanboy said...

lifebook
Yeah I lost sleep

william h
I am currently training up my lvl 10 priest :D

tz
if you try it out then we can meet up with u r in Uganda :D

danialma
Not planning to lose too much sleep on it ... maybe on weekends only

day dreamer
I am an inactive Mapler too ...hehe