Thursday, 11 September 2008

Dinner .... sushi ... my favorite

After getting out of the jam on the way home ... I decided to have a proper dinner tonight ... usually it will just be Milo or some biscuits and then I will just watch TV or just surf the net.... and then hit the sack for the night. I am used to eating out on my own.

Tonight I decided to have sushi for dinner ... went to Sushi King in Summit as it as on the way home. I ordered my favorite dishes and as usual I keep myself busy with taking pictures or playing my nintendo ds while waiting for the food.

A few of my favorites ... Kani Mayo
And chuka chimni.

6 comments:

[danial][ma] said...

hej! bro...haiyak...cannot tahan to see that sushi...;-)

William H said...

mmm..... sushi.... i love wasabi....
ahha....

you should go try the japanese restaurant in sunway pyramid... much much more nicer than sushi king or genki sushi...

i forgot how to spell the name... i think is something like "san mei" .... pricing is the same...

TZ said...

So yummy! too bad i was not working out @ Fitness First Summit yesterday... otherwise, i could join u @ Sushi King :-)

sbanboy said...

danial ma
we go hantam when u r back ok ?

william h
Wah u like wasabi ??

Is it Sakae Sushi in Sunway Pyramid ? I love the Hana Maki

tz
Yeah loh

fibrate said...

You never fail to take such wonderful pictures of food :)

sbanboy said...

fibrate
Looking at my own photos makes me hungry also :D ... hehe