Friday, 19 September 2008

A different environment

This is my 3rd week working here in this new environment .... I must say that it is a completely different environment. I am currently in the management unit. I realized that it is NOT easy to manage people.... and along comes some difficult people .... I find it a challenge and I thank God that I came in when I have had some work experience and I am quite senior .... or else I would have felt intimidated. God is so merciful.

This is all a learning experience for me and I thank God for the chance to be part of this team... and this department which will be a stepping stone for me ... for something greater.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Yes, keep it up!

Bengbeng said...

glad u r settling down fine in yr new environment. sometimes i am guilty of thinking docs have no life outside the hospital as if they cease to exist outside a medical environment :)

ur posts reminds me of the traffic jams i used to endure while in KL and the crowds. i love to visit KL but wouldnt like to stay in a crowded city like that

Nkw@i said...

gambate gambate........
and good luck..

sbanboy said...

tracy
Thanks

bengbeng
Hehe.... yeah I am learning to get a life now ...hehe

Yup I still cant get used to the jams here

nikwai
Thanks man