Saturday, 27 September 2008

Awaiting for my flight to Bangkok

My brother just called in the morning to announce the birth of the first grand daughter in the family ........ I am currently in LCCT with my mom waiting to board the AirAsia flight to Bangkok. I will be there for a week to fuss over my first niece :D

I will be taking lots of picture. And it will be a good break for me and my mom ... brought a book to read and I also brought my macbook along hoping to play World Of Warcraft since my in laws have broadband connection.

I dont expect to be visiting alot of places but just hanging around with my family will be the main agenda of this trip.

Life is short and precious and fragile .... I must treasure all the time I can spend with family and loved ones.
Taken in MCD LCCT

5 comments:

dobbs said...

Congratulations Uncle Wymen :)
Enjoy your trip to Bangkok!

Lifebook said...

Have a nice trip.. Forget to pass you my wish list. :P

William H said...

dont forget to bring back something oo... haha

enjoy your day... :)

day-dreamer said...

Congrats on the newborn! :D

Nkw@i said...

oh hehe, safe journey and enjoy your holiday there~...
dont forget, pictures!