Monday, 11 August 2008

My life till now .....

Sorry for the lack of updates. I had to re install the operating system in my macbook and also my pda due some firmware upgrades.... hopefully things will be stable now.

I have submitted my letter requesting for transfer and hopefully everything will work fine. Tentatively I will be reporting on August 15th but will be starting work only on September 2nd.... after Merdeka.

I have committed this matter into God's hands ..... and I have peace ... regardless of what the outcome is.

Thanks for the all the support ... I really appreciate it.

3 comments:

David Lim said...

hey, great blog u have here. Enjoyed reading through many of your posts. Keep it up and all the best for your coming transfer and new beginning!

David Lim said...

Hey, great blog you have here. Enjoyed reading through many of your posts. keep up the good work for God, and all the best for the coming transfer and new beginning!

[danial][ma] said...

hej! sbanboy...great! wish you all the best...may you have great new experience...cheers!