Saturday, 30 August 2008

Good bye P1 Wimax

Having tried P1 Wimax for a couple of days .... I guess it is finally "Good bye"

Signal gets disconnected when I close the window and the best signal was only "good" and not excellent. Certain websites load really fast and some crawl like a snail. Torrent downloads had been a disappointment ..... I guess there is still lots of room for improvement.

Maybe if they improve on the service and remove the 20gb limit ... then I will reconsider .... as for now .... streamyx will have to do.

5 comments:

day-dreamer said...

Haha... good, then I don't have to consider at all.

[danial][ma] said...

hej! bro...dunno when malaysia will have a real broadband...sigh...

michael said...

not good is it brother? but at least faster man

jerry maguire, jr. said...

strim-mik rules!! as if. hehe

doc said...

knew you could be depended upon to carry out the test-drive.

now i wonder if they will really give you a refund??