Sunday, 6 July 2008

A sms from sis

Received a sms from my sister a few days back and it keeps echoing in my mind ....

"All I want from you for my birthday is that you will take care of yourself and be in good health.."

The past few years of abuse and negligence had taken their toil on my health....... and this year I had not been feeling well for a long time now. Been feeling giddy. Having palpitations on and off with a resting heart rate of about 100 beats per minute. Been forcing myself to use the treadmill "religiously". I will keep at it and hopefully the symptoms will go away and that I will feel much better and stronger in days to come... and finally I can give my sis her birthday present ... and a new lease of life for myself.

7 comments:

day-dreamer said...

I wish you the pink of health and your sister a happy birthday. :)

Lifebook said...

Get well soon!!

[danial][ma] said...

hej! bro...hope you will be ok and recover soon...

TZ said...

Hey... my next year birthday present from you as a buddy... is you have changed your lifestyle to become more healthier... most important a regular exercise... you have 6 months to go! hehehe...

Take care bro...

Tracy said...

Take good care. Commit your health to the Lord. His Word never fails.

carcar said...

take care

CP Waterman said...

Wow RHR of 100/min! You sure are a fast "beater". Go very easy on the treadmill, no more than 8k/min pace and less than 30 min per run. Hold this for a week and increase by 5 to 10 min per week for 4 weeks. Only think about increasing the speed after 3 months.
Monitor your RHR and Body weight at least once a week.
Stay away from too oily food!!!!
Take care & God bless!