Saturday, 28 June 2008

Hi me the walking zombie

How does one revive something which is dead ??? I have been trying to figure out what to do for months and I was told to be still and rest in God .....it will soon come to you ......... etc etc etc. The fact is that I have lost the interest and passion for what I do. How come something which I was so passionate about turn into something which I loathe. I hope that I can rekindle the passion or find a new path in life ... a new goal .... something to pursue.

I really thank God that He had placed people in my life who had supported and encouraged me along the way. It is me myself who is restless to figure out what to do with my life.

I think I just need to slow down again and just rest and savor every moment in life. Be still my heart and trust in God.

2 comments:

Lifebook said...

Maybe you can step back and take a deep breath. Try to look the path you had walked.. maybe you can find the source.

I not much like my profession too but I have learn to find joy in it. Life is complicated why make it harder for yourself.

sbanboy said...

lifebook
Thanks alot .... will try.