Monday, 12 May 2008

Steamboat at Farmland Puchong

Last week ..... I had dinner with my father, sis, bro in law and my extended family. We decided to have Porridge Steamboat at Farmland Puchong located near Giant Department Store in Puchong.
This was the first time I had porridge steamboat.
The ingredients
Soy sauce, sesame oil, and pepper.
Green Honey Chorophyll drink :)
We tried out the combo steamboat ... curry soup with porridge :)

It was a great time ..... having a meal together with family.

5 comments:

day-dreamer said...

I wonder what happens when the curry goes into the porridge. Haha.

Tracy said...

I tried porridge steamboat once and I find it very filling... I still prefer plain chicken/fish bone soup steamboat.

agus said...

Food looks good man. I've never had poridge steaboat as well. I guess diners have to wait till the poridge gets all the flavor before they enjoy it. Then again, there's the soy sauce, sesame oil and pepper. Keep the poridge flowing I say.

Fernando said...

The dishes looks yummy bro
Can let me know
May be I will have a go when I'm around puchong area

Cytusm said...

First time hearing about porridge steamboat. Must bring me there one day.