Wednesday, 14 May 2008

Fireworks at A Famosa Resort Melaka

Just wanted to share some pictures which I took at A Famosa Resort Melaka. I was there last weekend with my extended family ... mom, sis and my bro in law's family. I had a great time. It was nice to be away from work and just rest and recharge my body, soul and mind. The last night at A Famosa ... we drove over to the Cowboy Town to watch the Red Indian Fire Eating Show and also the Fire works. I did not bring my Canon 350D as I could not find the battery ... I must have misplaced it ... so all I had was the Finepix F47FD .... and this tiny little camera managed to impress me and surpassed my expectations.
Pictures taken hand held and also some taken with support on a railing .... all pictures taken with finepix F47FD.


3 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow! Great pictures. Which mode did you use? Nature/night/sports/auto?

Tracy said...

Wow! Great pictures. Which mode did you use? Nature/night/sports/auto?

TZ said...

Awesome picture! Are you using any tripod to take this picture.