Sunday, 20 April 2008

Teluk Gong .. Seafood ...yummy

I went out for dinner with a few friends from my previous hospital in HUKM.....they were my lecturers and now my good friends. We have been planning for this trip for a long long time and finally most of us are free this weekend to have seafood at Teluk Gong, Klang. We went to Coconut Flower Seafood Restaurant. It was about 21 km from where I live. It was a huge restaurant.

Place: Coconut Flower Seafood Restaurant
Location : Telok Gong Seafood Village
GPS Coordinate : N2 57.681 E101 23.826 Coconut Flower Seafood Restaurant
Address : 702, Jalan Udang Galah, Kampong Teluk Gong, 42000 Port Klang, Selangor
Contact No :03-3134 1218
Business Hour :Daily 12pm to 9.30pm



The famous Fried Lala Mee Hoon ... we ordered 2 plates
Mantis prawns with egg
Erm what vegetable is this ??? It was yummy.
Steamed fish .....

The food was yummy ... they were prompt and even though the place was packed ... they never missed an order. The price was reasonable.

Most important the company was great .... it was great to catch up on what had been happening in each other's life. These are the precious times which I will treasure and look forward before I go back to my hectic life.

I will be on call tomorrow and hopefully ... it won't be too busy. I am looking forward to the weekend as I will be going to Langkawi for the MSA Scientific meeting ... a place where I will meet some old friends as well.

1 comment:

day-dreamer said...

*drools*

That veggie is choy dam.