Friday, 4 April 2008

Spring cleaning, laundry and ironing

Since my sister moved out .... my apartment had been a mess ...... I mean when we were staying together ... it was also messy but not so messy. Most of the time when I am back from work ... I just collapse watching TV or just hit the sack early ... well the mess keeps pilling up .... since the plumber will be coming over tomorrow to fix some leaking pipes in my apartment ... I better clear a path so that he wont get lost in my apartment.

I was supposed to go out for dinner with some friends tonight but I was just too zonked out and I am still not feeling well ... the sore throat hurts less but I still croak like a frog and I will be on call tomorrow and I will be helping out at the Basic Life Support course for the Post Basic staff nurses.

Ok guys ... have a great weekend

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Have a good rest and fast recovery! God bless.

[danial][ma] said...

hej! over here is spring...and i am too doing my spring cleaning, already on my third day cleaning and arranging my room...ppphhheeewwww...:)