Saturday, 2 February 2008

My N73 ME

I have been taking alot of pictures since I got my N73 ME last month. I had it exchanged for the SE 810i coz the camera button was faulty.

But I am much happier with the N73 ME as it can sync perfectly with my Macbook. The SE only allow 1000 phone numbers and some details got lost during the sync but the N73 ME managed to sync all the phone numbers and the calenders perfectly. I can also sync the photos and itunes playlist to my N73.

I have ample space with the bundled 2 gig mini sd card. The included stereo headset jack allows me to use other headsets. The battery life is better. I dont have to bring my charger along when I am on call.

Overall I am quite happy with the phone. I have been snapping alot of pictures but was just too lazy to upload it into the blog.

6 comments:

TZ said...

Bro, this is a nice mobile phone with camera. The picture taken by the camera is so clear... my colleague owned one.

kyh said...

i love this fon.... was actually eyeing for it last time when i was hunting for a fon, but it wasnt released that time.

phone said...

Sorry to say this but how many phone or phone-related gadget have u change over this period?
or
they just come and go periodically.

[danial][ma] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
[danial][ma] said...

hej! wow! what a nice phone...like mine nice also...hehehehe...enjoy your N73 ME...well, feel a little weird when tried to use my friend's N80...maybe because of mine one is touch screen operation... ;)

Bengbeng said...

wishing u a happy Chinese New Year and a great year ahead