Wednesday, 20 February 2008

My life so far ......

Hi guys ... sorry for the lack of updates ... actually been taking alot of pictures ... been busy with work and the upcoming ACLS and BLS courses this week.

Chinese New Year was wonderful ... it was great to be home with my family .... there 9 of us .... now just need to find my other half and we can have a total of 10 for Chinese New Year. We are actually running out of place to sit at the dinner table.

Met up with old friends ... made new friends...... but most of all ... I rested ... from the cares of the work and world.

It was nice to be home in familiar grounds where I can just let my mask/guard down and be myself. It is only my family who can really see right through me. Dad said that I am much happier nowadays ..... I guess I did not know what state I was in previously when I was still doing my masters .....

I will be going to Penang in March and hope to meet up with some friends and bloggers there.

Ok time for my cycling session .... see u guys.

5 comments:

Josh said...

Wow, cycling. Since when??
Good to know that you're getting active nowadays.

TZ said...

Keep up a good job on cycling :->

Lifebook said...

Glad you are happier now. :)

Las montañas said...

The state of "happiness" is alot of time controllable by oneself.

So go for it and rejoice in the day the Lord has made!

Tracy said...

Glad that you have a great time with your family on Chinese New Year.