Tuesday, 29 January 2008

One of those days ......

Just one of those days again ..... tired .... lonely ... down .... aimless ...... and I will be on call tomorrow .... nothing like work to get my mind off things. Something which I am quite good at doing now ... burying myself at work. The hospital has become like my second home.

I am really looking forward to Chinese New Year ..... to be with my family. Things to discuss about the path I should follow for my future. To seek God first above all else.

Yeah one of those days ...... God alone sees and He alone soothes and hold me close.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Hey brother. Be strong. I'm currently extremely busy too, but God is good to me.

sbanboy said...

josh
Thanks bro ... just one of those days .... when u feel that there is no one around .... when u feel so alone ... just one of those days.

Take k